We are offering this certification because your business needs your expert leadership in measurement. Your organization’s L&D team has purchased MTM (and likely several other systems to support learning), but a technology tool is only one part of a systematic change process that makes measurement effective. Clients with proficient change management skills, insights and tools often excel in the conversion to a data-driven L&D culture. Don’t miss out on best practices, war stories, pitfalls and traps to avoid, and templates that you can leverage to ensure you are successful in your role as a change agent for building a culture of measurement.
By achieving Learning Measurement Champion Certification (LMCC), you will be able to set a measurement strategy, align to stakeholder needs, and apply the MTM Talent Development Value Framework to optimize the value of your measurement team:
- Build and update a sustainable measurement strategy aligned to business needs for your organization, as needs change
- Plan and build a measurement governance team
- Establish operations that ensure the measurement team can execute the measurement strategy including instrument development, standardization of processes, using the Talent Development Value Framework, and communicating the value of each program
- Elevate your L&D professionals’ competency and proficiency in measurement
- Develop the knowledge and skills of your measurement team with regards to analysis, reporting, interpretation, and communication
The key benefits of achieving Learning Measurement Champion Certification include, but are not limited to:
- Acquiring expertise, skills, and abilities for managing measurement teams, meeting stakeholder needs, solving business problems and more that will be transferable to other roles and help with career advancement
- Mastering the know-how of when to use what measurement tools for what purposes with the MTM Talent Development Value Framework, to more effectively perform in your role
- You will also be able to communicate and work more effectively with your MTM Report Master
- Expand your network of like-minded measurement professionals to continuously enhance your measurement mastery level and advance your career!
The following topics are covered:
- Aligning measurement to business needs
- Building a sustainable measurement strategy
- Establishing a measurement governance group
- Identifying L&D Key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to your business and designing impactful L&D KPI communication plans
- Establishing processes for evaluation data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Communicating impact
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Developing the team and educating L&D
As part of the certification process, LMCC trainees will apply the topics covered via role play, discussion activities, and developing working measurement strategies. Upon successful completion of the LMCC training boot camp, participants will be certified as Learning Measurement Champions and awarded the Learning Measurement Champion Certificate.
Fees and Terms
The LMCC Training Boot Camp registration fees are as follows:
- Early Bird Price: $5,150 USD (Early bird cut-off dates vary based on session selection)
- Regular Registration Price: $7,450 USD
This fee includes:
- 3-day virtual instructor-led training with role play and discussion certification activities
- Learning Measurement Champion Certificate upon successful completion of the LMCC training boot camp
- 3 1-hour online post-certification follow-up sessions with the trainer for 6 months upon the completion of the boot camp
- There are only 12 places available for each training boot camp
- Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Travel and lodging fees are not included in the registration cost, if you are registering for a face-to-face in-person camp.