Learning Objectives & Key Benefits
With the completion of the Blue Expert Certification Training, a training participant will be able to:+
- Acquire expert knowledge and skills in using advanced Blue concepts and functionalities to optimize the automation of H2R employee experience management that provides a greater level of autonomy and insights to stakeholders in an employee experience journey.
- Learn how to integrate Blue further in your environments to automate input data import into Blue from your organization’s information systems using Data Sync Tool (DST), and share access to surveys and report directly in your portals/LMS using Blue Portal Integrator (BPI).
- Find solutions to current challenges and opportunities that you are facing in your organization, by discussing them with the trainer and other experienced Blue users in your BEC training cohort.
- Be part of the Blue Expert community, to share, learn, and influence Explorance’s vision and product roadmap.
- Have the access to the training sandbox use for one year post the BEC training camp, which gives you access to the latest Blue releases and all modules regardless of your product licenses, as well as the ability to upload your own data for testing prior to implementing these releases in your own organization.
The Blue Expert Certification (BEC) training program is designed to further develop your Blue expertise and skills, by teaching you how to:
- Implement an advanced level of end-to-end automation of your feedback processes
- Merge various employee experience measurement projects to enable unified analysis and report building
- Implement dynamic report distribution to support your decision makers with insights, as personnel changes
- Gain greater autonomy in the use of Blue and its companion modules and products to administer any feedback processes
- Optimize your Blue implementation to best address your organization’s needs
- Experience how your expert knowledge and skills in using advanced Blue features and functionalities can help your organization, and be a sought-after Blue Expert in your organization and by your colleagues!
Upon finishing the certification training camp, a Blue Expert Certificate is issued to you; Welcome to the community of certified Blue Experts!
Fees and Terms
Take advantage of early bird pricing!
- Early Bird Price: $3,450 USD (Early bird cut-off dates vary based on session selection)
- Regular Registration Price: $4,950 USD
This fee includes:
- Pre-camp self directed learning module and 24 hours of instructor-led training
- Access to the Explorance LMS and to the training server to review and practice at your own pace (pre-camp and post-training)
- 1-hour post certification session with the instructor for 6 months upon the completion of the camp
- Blue Expert Certificate upon successful completion of the certification training
- If participating in a face-to-face training camp, breakfast, refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the training , as well as a social networking dinner with other training participants
- There are only 16 places available for each workshop
- Places are allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served basis’
- If participating in a face-to-face training camp: travel and lodging fees are not included in the registration fee
A member of the Explorance account management team will aim to follow up with you to make sure everything is properly handled.